• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Price check data east robocop

1rushfan

Apr 14, 2013
Richmond HIll
Hi all.
Getting my feet wet here at the revolution with my first post!
Anyhow, i have an opportunity to buy a Robocop and am wondering what a fair price would be. Ive been looking for a while and finally got one on the line.
Any advise would be appreciated.
Thanks

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
Sam,
Welcome to the site. I am sure a few guys will chime in here about it. What condition is it in?

Mike

1rushfan

Apr 14, 2013
Richmond HIll
Hey bud.
I know it works, thats about it. The original intention was a trade for an arcade game but now we are talking cash. Im asking for detailed pics but havent seen any yet. Looking for a high and low price...

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
I'd say ~$1000 to $1200 depending on condition.

If you get pics, feel free to post them here for some help in identifying issues.

Things to look for: The 3-bank standup target plastic. Those things are almost always gone, and are impossible to find. Also check the mirrored backglass (one of my favourite backglasses ever, BTW). Look for flaking, scratches, etc. Ask for a pic of the back side of the glass. Check the cab for dings, planking (lifting of the grain due to moisture), graffiti.. check the playfield for any wear near the flippers, and anywhere the ball drops on the playfield. Look for broken, chipped or missing plastics. Check the displays in the pics and make sure they're all working.

You can compare pics here:

http://ipdb.org/search.pl?any=robocop&s ... quick#1976

Great game, I had one for a while.. "Your move, creep!" :)

Welcome aboard!

- Brock