• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Powder coating.

Mxzmark

Feb 22, 2015
Lucan ON
Looking to get the legs, side rails and lock down bar powder coated on a few machines. I’m in the London area. Anyone know a good spot to get it done? I’m in Mississauga often as well so could get done there too if someone knows a spot. Who is everyone using?
Thanks

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I use Rice Rocket near the Pearson Airport. Have done about 5+ games there, price is around 200-300 depending on the parts and the color you choose. Thanks.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Have my FF in at Rice Rocket so can post you some pics when ready. He usually charges $200-$300 depending on the parts and color you want. I think with powder coating, you pay for what you get. Also, he never loses or damages any pieces, which is important with all the small screws, etc.

Reactions: Padre

gunner007

Jan 26, 2024
kingston Ontario
Have my FF in at Rice Rocket so can post you some pics when ready. He usually charges $200-$300 depending on the parts and color you want. I think with powder coating, you pay for what you get. Also, he never loses or damages any pieces, which is important with all the small screws, etc.
I'm just looking for the lock bar, two side rails and the 4 legs.