• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pinballcards.com / Custom Instruction Cards

Aurium

Dec 15, 2013
London, Ontario
Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to the boards and this whole pinball hobby / Addiction, But I've been making custom cards for my machines and a few friends of mine and the feedback was to start a website and have them available for everybody to download them.

So I've started www.pinballcards.com

Have a look through the site and try them out :)

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
That's awesome and they look great!

Unfortunately not any title I currently own. :FP:

Thanks for posting them up for free!

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Those are really nicely done. That reminds me-I still need to print something for LOTR-it's the one game I don't have a custom set on (I usually do custom instruction, free play, and coin slot insert pictures).

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Super cool! Thanks!
I've made a few for games in the past and always love to see original designs vs. some cut & paste.
My favorite examples are those that blend in with existing apron graphics.

Of the games I own that could still use nice cards:

Banzai Run
Centaur
Fish Tales
T2
Tron (some decent ones out there but not original)
Ill second the vote for High Speed
And maybe even XMEN

Aurium

Dec 15, 2013
London, Ontario
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the feedback! Don't get me wrong not all of these are totally custom, using some found images, text etc.. But on some there is quite a bit, just really depends what's out there on the net and what I can do myself that suits the design....

I'll keep track of some of these titles and see what I can come up with :)

Aurium

Dec 15, 2013
London, Ontario
REVOLUTION said:
Sadly I don't need anything on there so far, but I just sent a donation for making the best instruction cards I've ever seen. Bravo my good man.

Thanks very much for the donation! Let me know what cards your looking for and I'll see what i can do :)

Aurium

Dec 15, 2013
London, Ontario