• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Pinball Pool - $700

Status
Not open for further replies.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
I've just finished shopping this. The cab is in above average shape. The backglass has slight flaking (mostly in the flesh tones). I've tried touching up some areas on the backglass. The caveat with that is always the same.. Looks great with no light behind it. Once you add light, not so much. I've removed some bulbs to find a happy medium. However, if this bothers you there are still some NOS examples available out there -- try Mayfair.

The plastics are chipped in some common spots but have been buffed pretty clean with Novus. Again, there are NOS/repro sets available. The playfield was stripped and cleaned with alcohol, novus and magic eraser. All playfield wear spots have been professionally touched up by yours truly and were spot cleared with three layers of lacquer for protection. After that, 6 coats of wax were applied. All posts have been buffed, all ball guides have been buffed. All GI lamps were replaced with fresh bulbs, and most insert bulbs replaced as well. Balls were replaced with premium, high polished balls. The original shooter rod was buffed to a nice shine, and got brand new springs. All drop targets are brand new.

The boards are very clean, some mods have already been done (battery relocated, chips socketted).

Price is $800 obo. I can deliver in the GTA, or we can meet up. There is also a pretty steady flow of transport options to/from Quebec between collectors.

Pics to follow.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.