• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pinball Crawl Presented by 3030 & the Kensington Brewing Com

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
The Kensington Brewing Company and 3030 would like to formally invite you to The Pinball Crawl!

The Pinball Crawl is a celebration of pinball and craft beer. This event is a combination pub-crawl and pinball competition that will take place at several beer destinations in Toronto.

You will enjoy amazing craft beer while competing against each other for pinball supremacy. The event will start at Handlebar in Kensington Market and finish at 3030 for the Pinball Sessions concert series.

Throughout the crawl you will snap a picture of yourself with your high score and tweet it to @DrinkGoodBeer using the hash tag #PinBallCrawl. We will take your top 5 scores and add them up to determine your final ranking. The person with the highest score will be crowned the champion and will win an awesome KBCo prize pack.

Pinball Crawl Instructions:

1. Start the crawl at Handlebar (159 Augusta Ave) with the Mata Hari machine and a pint of Tilt.
2. Take a picture of yourself with your high score and tweet to @DrinkGoodBeer with the hashtag #PinBallCrawl. Make sure to manually record your high score on your pinball crawl score card.
3. Using your map, locate the next venue and repeat steps 1 & 2.
4. End your night at 3030 for the Pinball Sessions, an amazing concert series featuring Dani Nash band and Samantha Martin and The Haggard.

https://www.facebook.com/events/3333738 ... l_activity

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Re: Pinball Crawl Presented by 3030 & the Kensington Brewing

Nice, we'll show those NYC hipsters something.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON

sounds like it will be a nice casual and good time, I wish I could go but I'll be in Michigan.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

3030 is in my old neighbourhood. Lots of great EMs. Most of them provided by (and usually maintained) by Adrian (AC70), so you know they're in good shape.
This sounds like a blast