1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pinball Cards: Rules, Score, Free Play, Staff and more...

Discussion in 'Projects & Mods' started by Mikonos, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

Introduction about me: I´m Mikonos and I´m 19 year old in arcade and pinball hobby. I´m the webmaster of a fansite called "Zona Arcade. Construye, Restaura y Decora tu Máquina Arcade y Pinball" (14 years old) too. I always had same nickname. I´m a fan and a huge collector of arcade and pinball cabinets, and other items related. Some year ago I realized that I like so much to restore and customized artwork, it is my main entertainment. I think I´m good at working with design programs.

I´m not a shop and I´m not working in a printshop! Sorry for it! I´m only a fan. I learned all about design and print materials by myself, I´m always looking for volunteers for testing of my new mods and ideas, I look for new restoration challenges and more. If you have a good idea about a mod for your pinball, tell me and I will try to make it a reality. I work designing and restoring for free because it is fun for me!

Mi contact mail: [email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) The point of this thread is to show my customized pinball cards. No more, no less. Don´t ask me for printing in this thread. Use my mail or private message if you want to ask me for something or for my help. Mail: [email protected]

2) I restore all kind of artworks. I did/do/will do for my own entertainment. If I ever restore some piece for you, you will not push me to finished it in a time interval that you want. I´m faster, but not Superman.

3) I will share pieces by my own criterion. Reason: Avoid business with my work.

*I take big screenshots. To see details, download them.

Note: Is you are not interested in this thread, avoid it, Thanks!

2. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"Batman The Dark Knight Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

Details in "Batman The Dark Knight Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

3. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"Batman The Dark Knight Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

Details in "Batman The Dark Knight Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

4. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"Attack From Mars Custom Pinball Cards - Rules" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

Details in "Attack From Mars Custom Pinball Cards - Instructions" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

5. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"Attack From Mars Custom Pinball Cards - Crew" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

Details in "Attack From Mars Custom Pinball Cards - Crew" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

6. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

Details in "The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

Details in "The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  7. Murphelman

Murphelman Active Member

How do I get these without all the writing over top of them?

8. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

Hi Murphelman!

What card do you asking for?

Regards

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  9. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

Details in "The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

10. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

Details in "The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

11. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"Doctor Who Pinball Custom Cards - Rules" (Bally). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

Details in "Dr. Who Pinball Custom Cards - Rules" (Bally). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

12. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"Doctor Who Pinball Custom Cards - Free Play" (Bally). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

Details in "Dr. Who Pinball Custom Cards - Free Play" (Bally). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

13. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"Secret Service Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

Details in "Secret Service Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

14. Murphelman

Murphelman Active Member

If you have already done some for the following games I would be Interested.

Twilight Zone
    Walking Dead
    Metallica
    ACDC
    Black Knight Sword of Rage
    Iron Maiden
    Deadpool
    Hurricane
    The Getaway

15. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

Hi again, Murphelman!

I designed all most all.

Did you know the special way in witch I order to print my custom cards?

Regards

16. Murphelman

Murphelman Active Member

No I do not know the special way which you order.

17. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

Ok, write me at my mail: [email protected]

I want to keep this secret (printings) for ahead.

Regards

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  18. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"Secret Service Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

Details in "Secret Service Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

19. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"X-Files Pinball Custom Cards - Instructions" (SEGA). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

Details in "X-Files Pinball Custom Cards - Instructions" (SEGA). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

20. Mikonos

Mikonos Member

"X-Files Pinball Custom Cards - Crew" (SEGA) rev. 2. Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
    [​IMG]

"X-Files Pinball Custom Cards - Crew" (SEGA) rev.2. Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
    [​IMG]