• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Pinball Cards" - Modded cards with a professional designing

Mikonos

Jul 6, 2019
Sidney
IMPORTANT: Instructions about how to request for copy or copies of my cards that you can see in this thread, in first post, please!

If you want to give me feedback about designings of my cards, you can post in this thread. You are welcome!:)

If you want to do a request for new designings, you can do it in this thread.

If you are not interested in my cards, don´t post in this thread.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mikonos

Jul 6, 2019
Sidney
"Stargate Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (GOTTLIEB). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Stargate%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Stargate Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (GOTTLIEB). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Stargate%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Mikonos

Jul 6, 2019
Sidney
"Stargate Pinball Card Customized - Score" (GOTTLIEB). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Stargate%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Score.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Stargate Pinball Card Customized - Score" (GOTTLIEB). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Stargate%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Score.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Mikonos

Jul 6, 2019
Sidney
Please provide me with a quote for a set of cards for Gottlieb's Waterworld.

Thanks

Hello SteveShady!

Like I told you, I haven´t designing for this pinball, but I´m working on them. When I have something to show, I will send you a message.

Well, my cards, theremore that have a good designing, are printed in a very special way, most of them are printed in chrome or light metallic vinyl. It works very good for to use golden tones of colour, because It become in a real golden colour with natural or artificial light. In my concept for "Waterworld" custom cards I will use golden colours. Results will be great!

Greetings!

Mikonos

Jul 6, 2019
Sidney
"Freddy A Nightmare Of Elm Street Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (GOTTLIEB) printed Light Metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Freddy%20A%20Nightmare%20Of%20Elm%20Street%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules%20print1c.jpg

"Freddy A Nightmare Of Elm Street Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (GOTTLIEB) printed Light Metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Freddy%20A%20Nightmare%20Of%20Elm%20Street%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules%20print2c.jpg

"Freddy A Nightmare Of Elm Street Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (GOTTLIEB) printed Light Metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Freddy%20A%20Nightmare%20Of%20Elm%20Street%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules%20print3c.jpg

This is "Light Metallic vinyl":
Light%20Metallic%20Vinyl.%20Mikonos.jpg

You can check designing details here:

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/th...th-a-professional-designing.10220/#post-67194

Greetings!

Mikonos

Jul 6, 2019
Sidney
"Freddy A Nightmare Of Elm Street Custom Pinball Card - Score" (GOTTLIEB) printed Light Metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Freddy%20A%20Nightmare%20Of%20Elm%20Street%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Score%20print1c.jpg

"Freddy A Nightmare Of Elm Street Custom Pinball Card - Score" (GOTTLIEB) printed Light Metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Freddy%20A%20Nightmare%20Of%20Elm%20Street%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Score%20print2c.jpg

"Freddy A Nightmare Of Elm Street Custom Pinball Card - Score" (GOTTLIEB) printed Light Metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Freddy%20A%20Nightmare%20Of%20Elm%20Street%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Score%20print3c.jpg

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/th...th-a-professional-designing.10220/#post-67196

Greetings!

Mikonos

Jul 6, 2019
Sidney
"Freddy A Nightmare Of Elm Street Custom Pinball Card - Crew / Staff" (GOTTLIEB) printed Light Metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Freddy%20A%20Nightmare%20Of%20Elm%20Street%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Crew%20print1c.jpg

"Freddy A Nightmare Of Elm Street Custom Pinball Card - Crew / Staff" (GOTTLIEB) printed Light Metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Freddy%20A%20Nightmare%20Of%20Elm%20Street%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Crew%20print2c.jpg

"Freddy A Nightmare Of Elm Street Custom Pinball Card - Crew / Staff" (GOTTLIEB) printed Light Metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Freddy%20A%20Nightmare%20Of%20Elm%20Street%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Crew%20print3c.jpg

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/th...th-a-professional-designing.10220/#post-67195

Greetings!

Mikonos

Jul 6, 2019
Sidney
"The Big Lebowski Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (DUTCH PINBALL). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The%20Big%20Lebowski%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "The Big Lebowski Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (DUTCH PINBALL). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The%20Big%20Lebowski%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Mikonos

Jul 6, 2019
Sidney
Unofficial version 3 CPU ROM for DE Star Trek came out in April. Do you have modified cards for it?

Hi John!

I´m check all changes for this pinball here, but I don´t know rules so well:

https://www.pinballcode.com/trek300

Yes, not problem! I can desing custom cards with old and new rules in some days. I love Star Trek!

Let´s back to new rules, what rules are changed. Help me with them:

Star trek Pinball Rules.jpg

Greetings!

John Price

May 31, 2020
Tottenham ON
Yes, it was a lucky day when I found this machine in restorable condition. It fulfills two of my long time greatest passions, pinball & Star Trek. Am working hard to get this game 100% & I'm almost there. The biggest change was the addition of warp power on the ramps. Shooting either ramp more than 3 consecutive times scores 0.3 warp factor or when warp power is activated through the scanner scores 1.0 warp factor for each pass up to a maximum of 9.9. This scores 1 million for each warp factor on top of the million that is scored immediately on each pass and is collected at the end of the ball on a special screen just after the regular bonus is scored. An excellent modification that adds a whole new dimension to the game. Many other minor changes can be viewed on the pinballcode website guide to this chip. Check it out & get back to me.

Thanks,
John P.

Mikonos

Jul 6, 2019
Sidney
Yes, it was a lucky day when I found this machine in restorable condition. It fulfills two of my long time greatest passions, pinball & Star Trek. Am working hard to get this game 100% & I'm almost there. The biggest change was the addition of warp power on the ramps. Shooting either ramp more than 3 consecutive times scores 0.3 warp factor or when warp power is activated through the scanner scores 1.0 warp factor for each pass up to a maximum of 9.9. This scores 1 million for each warp factor on top of the million that is scored immediately on each pass and is collected at the end of the ball on a special screen just after the regular bonus is scored. An excellent modification that adds a whole new dimension to the game. Many other minor changes can be viewed on the pinballcode website guide to this chip. Check it out & get back to me.

Thanks,
John P.

We have to synthesize this new and main rule. Let´s see (help me because english is not my natural languaje):

WARP POWER: Shoot either ramps almost 3 times or when scanner is actived to 0.3 and 1.0 Warp Factor respectively. 9.9 for a maximum. 1 additional million points for every Warp Factor collected.

It is ok for you?

Greetings

John Price

May 31, 2020
Tottenham ON
WARP POWER: Shoot ramps more than three consecutive times to score 0.3 warp factor for each pass. Shoot ramps when activated by scanner to score 1.0 warp factor for each pass. Each 0.1 warp factor scores 100.000 at end of ball to a maximum of 9.9 Million.

Mikonos

Jul 6, 2019
Sidney
WARP POWER: Shoot ramps more than three consecutive times to score 0.3 warp factor for each pass. Shoot ramps when activated by scanner to score 1.0 warp factor for each pass. Each 0.1 warp factor scores 100.000 at end of ball to a maximum of 9.9 Million.

Is possible to avoid "score" word? It is because I like to be coherent with original instruction redaction.

I worked in a pair of Star Trek "Rules" cards, I´m very happy with results but one thing, I like to use original "25th Anniversary" logo. I don´t find a good scan and I will try to redesign it. It will take some time because it is a render, but it is possible. In Fact, I like to reproduce two logos, one more horizontal and one more vertical (There are two original logos).

Stay tunned!

Greetings!

John Price

May 31, 2020
Tottenham ON
You could change "to score" to simply "scores" or you could replace it with the word "awards". The reason I use the word scores is because it is a common word used on many pinball instruction cards for at least the last 50 years, call me old school.
I checked the manual that does say 25th Anniversary but there is no usable logo either there or on the machine. I'm sure if you google star trek images you would find something suitable. An interesting piece of ST trivia: actually there were 3 original logos, one for command, one for sciences and one for engineering to match with the uniform colors in the original series. Other different federation ships & starbase uniforms had their own unique logos.

John Price

May 31, 2020
Tottenham ON
Was wondering how I knew that trivia and remembered I saw it in a very rare ST book from my collection. I scanned the page & have attached it.

Attachments

• ST Original logos.JPG
    ST Original logos.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 5

Mikonos

Jul 6, 2019
Sidney
Was wondering how I knew that trivia and remembered I saw it in a very rare ST book from my collection. I scanned the page & have attached it.
"Star Trek 25th Anniversary logo" can be checked in your pinball translite.;)

That version drift from this:

22247_back.jpg

*In this image you can check both versions of logo.

Greetings!

Mikonos

Jul 6, 2019
Sidney
"The Big Lebowski Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (DUTCH PINBALL). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The%20Big%20Lebowski%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "The Big Lebowski Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (DUTCH PINBALL). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The%20Big%20Lebowski%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg