• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Phantom of the Opera

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodmanners

Jun 17, 2014
Mississauga
Hi - I currently own a Phantom of the Opera but it is really in rough shape. So if you have one available please let me know.

Thanks,

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Had 2 prime examples, but one is long gone and the other is likely no longer for sale.

Ill drop a line on the one that didnt sell, but doubt any movement on it.

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012
My POTO was given to my wife as a gift in 2011 before our first child was born. I've casually brought up the idea of parting with "her pin" and let's just say the conversation didn't go very well. So, it's not going anywhere anytime soon. It's better for all parties involved that way. On one hand I consider myself lucky to have a wife who would be offended should I even consider the thought of selling her POTO but on the other hand I am desperately trying to reconfigure space to squeeze in another pin.

goodmanners

Jun 17, 2014
Mississauga
Hey - You're a lucky man. It's great that your wife likes pinball and I would never try to force a sale that would remove her fave game from the house. :)

I'm still looking and have lots of time.

I know what it's like to try and find space for all the fun stuff. Mine is filling up fast.

Thanks bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.