• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB OEM Stern Shaker motor

gunner007

Jan 26, 2024
kingston Ontario
Who in Canada sells OEM shaker motors? I've seen the rev C ones for $160. plus shipping.
Or order direct from Stern and the cost works out to be less. But its the cross border duty I'm not sure what they would charge. So that throws the price up to ????
But I'd like to see if you can get OEM shaker kit in Canada and the cost.
Thanks

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Allentown show coming up soon so if you know someone going they can probably pick one up and bring back for you. PBL is where I normally bought mine in past group buys I have organized with my friends.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
The last ones I bought from P1 were 165, and you can walk in and pick them up. PBL is a little cheaper, but with shipping/border charges, might end up being about the same price.

gunner007

Jan 26, 2024
kingston Ontario
A week to late. To bad because after shipping I'm sure I paid much more than this.
Is there a reason sellers aren't using Amazon or something with better shipping?
Ordering from Marco or pinball life is crazy.
$20usd shipping $50 VAT on larger orders or more $$.

Cheers
But now I have your shop so I'll keep it mind to look for parts.

Reactions: ManaLounge

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Nitro sells shakers as well and no duty issues as located in Canada.

ManaLounge

Apr 29, 2024
London, ON
www.manalounge.ca
A week to late. To bad because after shipping I'm sure I paid much more than this.
Is there a reason sellers aren't using Amazon or something with better shipping?
Ordering from Marco or pinball life is crazy.
$20usd shipping $50 VAT on larger orders or more $$.

Cheers
But now I have your shop so I'll keep it mind to look for parts.
They would need to stock it with Amazon's warehouse, which I think it might be too niche for them? Not too sure tbh.

Glad you found your part! If there's anything needed but not listed just reach out and I'll see what I can do. We're slowly ramping up our inventory over time.

Reactions: gunner007