• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD NOVEMBER LIST 152 PINBALLS ""CLOSE""

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magneto

Nov 15, 2012
Laval,Que
Re: NOVEMBER LIST 152 PINBALLS

5 more??!! :eek:

act NOW people before its too late! remember what happened before, snooze and loose :(

Gustoff

Nov 24, 2012

Hello I'm just looking to buy my first pinball machine but have loved playing my whole life. Is it possible we could come to a deal on a single machine. I can come pick it up. I have my own eavestrough company that rolls seamless trough. If your interested perhaps we can make a deal. I know your selling min 25 order maybe you can find it in your heart from one pinball lover to another to sell me a single machine that would make my year.
Thanks for your time.
Justin

Alienagent

Nov 17, 2012

They are being sold one at a time.
You can buy a single machine (preferably a Gottlieb)
Where are you?

Gustoff said:
Hello I'm just looking to buy my first pinball machine but have loved playing my whole life. Is it possible we could come to a deal on a single machine. I can come pick it up. I have my own eavestrough company that rolls seamless trough. If your interested perhaps we can make a deal. I know your selling min 25 order maybe you can find it in your heart from one pinball lover to another to sell me a single machine that would make my year.
Thanks for your time.
Justin

Gustoff

Nov 24, 2012

Think I'm interested in 1 NO GOOD GOLFERS 2300. Or possibly batman. What's the best you can do on the golf?

Alienagent

Nov 17, 2012

I'm pretty sure the prices are already fixed by the seller in Italy, Whats listed is what they are.

Gustoff said:
Think I'm interested in 1 NO GOOD GOLFERS 2300. Or possibly batman. What's the best you can do on the golf?

Status
Not open for further replies.