• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
Re: $400 Black Pyramid on Kijiji (the one with the missing backglass) - I’m sure it will be posted again soon.
If anyone was interested in this- I just took a look at this machine and quickly passed. Kept in an unpowered barn with open windows. The boards and displays looked decent and may be salvageable, but he wouldn’t power it up so no idea if they are functional. Feel free to PM if you would like more details.

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
Re: $400 Black Pyramid on Kijiji (the one with the missing backglass) - I’m sure it will be posted again soon.
If anyone was interested in this- I just took a look at this machine and quickly passed. Kept in an unpowered barn with open windows. The boards and displays looked decent and may be salvageable, but he wouldn’t power it up so no idea if they are functional. Feel free to PM if you would like more details.
it also was first listed at $200 ! then $400

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
Yeah, I’m not sure it’s even worth half of that. I don’t think they are being malicious, (although it’s back up and says ‘fair condition’ after I told him it’s unsalvagable) just comepletely clueless and not exactly 100% truthful. I suspect it was left there by previous owners and when they found it they figured it may be worth something.

Last edited:

IVPinball

Jul 22, 2013
Toronto
I'm more shocked by that 4k Spectrum with that amount of wear. A 4k Cue Ball Wizard is crazy as well.....even though it's HUO apparently. I guess it doesn't hurt to try in this market.

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
I guess it doesn't hurt to try in this market.

Exactly....the buyers are setting the price.
I was going to check out Mr. Astill's Gladiators, but it sold the night before I could head up, so now I'm thinking of TRYING :eek:to save for Pinfest to see if the prices aren't quite so silly. Dollar notwithstanding....

Reactions: IVPinball

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
I was watching last year as I was considering getting one. Ave price range was under 3500. And at that price they sat for a while. Sold @ $4800? Something doesn't sound right. HUO with gold plated legs or something? It's off my list now. After playing it more I can see getting bored of it quickly .