• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
I talked with MitchA and we think it' a scam.
I emailed the moment it came out and didn' receive anything.....prices are just too good to be true.

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
I dont know the listing matches the pic pretty well from what I can see and if it was a scam why pull the ad so fast. Let it percolate. Another explanation is someone made an offer for all of it. Makes sense if you want to just get rid of it all. If you had the cash and the machines werent trashed one could do something with the lot.

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
And if someone wants to sell me their working Rollergames for $1500, heck I'd even eat that proverbial "bag-o-dicks".

underachiever

Nov 19, 2012
Waterloo, ON
I contacted (tried to) contact the seller within 5 minutes of the ad being posted. No answer. The postal code shows a commercial area on Victoria street that has ZERO houses near by. SCAM!!!

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
That kijiji ad is absolutely a scam.

Referring to FB post and from our friend in person, B1 (Terry) is a member here, on maaca and on cgcc and is well known to many of us.
That photo is of Terry's games from approx. 7 years ago from posting it online, likely from CGCC and/or maaca or elsewhere online at a time when Terry moved all his games up to his garage in order to carpet his basement.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
That seems like a steal for a Congo... the stock photo is disappointing... good luck to all those chasing it!