• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Don't know yet. I bought it sight unseen. Roll the dice. That and it need to be shipped out of province to Nova Scotia before I see her.
Yikes hope you don't get screwed. There are couple concerned people about that sale. Did you only send deposit? Maybe have local go pick up and ship to you or at least verify? I'm 20 min out of Hamilton.
79978b32e114d11d673ae4ae4371d0d9.jpg
cbfe47abef082f82cc70ef516cb6bd53.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sampson

May 4, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I emailed him through Kijiji. I asked if he sold it yet. His reply was:

The Machine is still here, it will be gone when someone shows up with the cash, until then its up for grabs....

Thanks Mike (905) 536-5019

Reactions: GUARD

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Very strange, I think I am too trusting with people. He told me yesterday he considered it sold and would remove ad? I have to work through someone in Ontario to handle pin and payment for me as I live in NS. If I miss this one here will always be others and I don't have to rush to make room.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
My guy can get there until the weekend so if anyone lives near there and wants to earn money, I pay very well for handling if you secure the pin for me. If it is gone I move on to the next one.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I purchased a pin from him without realizing who I had dealt with until I got home and looked him up as he looked vaguely familiar. As long as you or someone you trust can cash and carry you should be good... assuming of course you aren't buying stolen goods. He let me spend all the time I wanted with the pin before purchasing. I went over the boards pretty good and the displays... I knew what I was getting myself into as far as the work required ahead of me. Hope things work out for you.

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Mark Uttley aka Stephen Anderson is a piece of work. He and his little posse were the ones trying to distract and steal from my booth at the Toronto Pinball Show and he was notorious in my area (Waterdown, Dundas, Puslinch) for shady dealings and rip offs - IF he could get away with them. Like roar said some have said they showed up, handed him cash and left with a pin. But long distance deals appeared to end in rip offs. I believe he spent a couple years in jail and was also arrested for a local arson in 2008. He is/was a big guy who appears to love his junk food and we all hoped he had been put away for good. You can read about him for hours on early MAACA and Pin Revolution sites and he usually haunts these under aliases until caught trolling someone. Good luck.

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
run , run very far away !
Yeah I decided to not get involved with that deal. Since the game wasn't actually purchased it would require me to front the money to buy the game from a known scammer and in the end I could wind up getting stuck with a potential basket case machine I don't want. Too much risk on my end and plenty of red flags. Since there was no money on the line and nobody was out then I figure best to stay out of it.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Yeah I decided to not get involved with that deal. Since the game wasn't actually purchased it would require me to front the money to buy the game from a known scammer and in the end I could wind up getting stuck with a potential basket case machine I don't want. Too much risk on my end and plenty of red flags. Since there was no money on the line and nobody was out then I figure best to stay out of it.

I can assure you I am not a scammer. Not a chance. Money is not an issue for me. The seller I am not so sure of.
My worst problem is trusting people and wanting a new machine real bad. I have sent many 10's of thousands to Ontario last year without having met any of the people I have dealt with. The people on this forum have proven to be trustworthy thus far I have not been scammed. The deal I had with the seller was established on my end and all the arrangement were made. The problem arose when I heard that this was not so. Not wanting to miss an opportunity I searched other people to move faster than my plan. but at this point I am back with my original plan where I wait and see how it turns out. My province has nothing for sale in pinball on a good day so I have to get my pins the hard way. Also my buyer will check the pin out and if it is total crap he knows to walk away. Usually there is plenty of time to transfer money and arrange pick up but this was a difference scenario being an older worn pin that was not verified as good yet.
Simple as that.

Last edited:

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
I understand. I'm saying the seller is a very well known scammer with an extensive track record, not you. I was under the impression you had bought the game or at least had a deposit on it. In that case I could go secure the machine for you to help out and make sure you didn't get screwed, or check it out before you finalize the deal, etc. Since there isn't already a deal in place that means I have to set up the deal, buy the game from him with my money, make sure you want it, then sell the game to you. That also leaves the (scammer) seller open to pull moves on me like changing the price when I show up because higher bidders etc. I don't have a couple thousand dollars to gamble on facilitating a deal between a known scammer and a stranger on the internet I've sent a couple messages to. I was just trying to help out where I could but that's not in the books for me. The risk is too high. Sorry man, hope you find a way to get the machine home though, good luck.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
We'll see what happens this weekend, my original guy will check it out. Thanks for trying to help anyways. Centuar maybe common in Ontario, but it is nearly impossible to find for sale in my area so I need to take what is available and I don't mind doing the artwork as long as the electronics functions properly.