• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD NIB ColorDMD (LCD) for SAM games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
I bought this ColorDMD for my Walking Dead, but I have since sold my game.

The ColorDMD is brand new in the box, and comes with the standoff kit for Walking Dead.

I paid $423 USD, plus $50 USD shipping, and $70 CAD in duties.

I'm selling this for $425 USD (PayPal preferred) and you can pick up from me, or I can ship to you if you're in Canada.

Save yourself around $150 getting it from me, rather than from ColorDMD directly.

You can also use this kit on other Whitestar and Spike 1 games as well Williams and Bally games by getting a cheap adapter from ColorDMD.

PM if interested.

Last edited:

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I bought this ColorDMD for my Walking Dead, but I have since sold my game.

The ColorDMD is brand new in the box, and comes with the standoff kit for Walking Dead.

I paid $423 USD, plus $50 USD shipping, and $70 CAD in duties.

I'm selling this for $425 USD (PayPal preferred) and you can pick up from me, or I can ship to you if you're in Canada.

Save yourself around $150 getting it from me, rather than from ColorDMD directly.

You can also use this kit on other Whitestar and Spike 1 games as well Williams and Bally games by getting a cheap adapter from ColorDMD.

PM if interested.

Wow... this shouldn't last long! I need to look at that kit to see if it work on GOT... if should.

Reactions: Damien
Status
Not open for further replies.