• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

mustang pro on location in kitchener.

ThunderStorm

Jan 2, 2013
Waterloo
Hey everyone.

Finally put my brand new mustang pro out on location. Has the new 1.3 code. Go out give it a try and support games out in the wild.

Located at djs laundry cafe at the corner of victoria st and westmount road in kitchener.

The place also has beer so makes it worth while for a quick stop in.

Eric

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Thanks for putting games out in the wild and keeping pinball available to the general public.

ThunderStorm

Jan 2, 2013
Waterloo
No worries guys :)

Hope to put more out, used to have 6 out, then lost a location, down to just 2 right now, but i have a couple more pins sitting around that could go on location if i find the right spot.

I know the theme of mustang isn't for everyone, but i figured it's a great playing game, as well as the theme will fit for a lot more people then star trek or metallica would have

Eric

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
I really like this game. The left ramp is cool with the 3 level divider. Multiball is easily attainable. The theme is no more exciting to me then Metallica or Star Trek, but it's fun to play. I really liked it because it's so new the scoring threshold is pretty low. My 1st game (30mil) got me a free game. Nice. Even the match was handing out replays. I had 3 more replays from the match alone. I was there for 20-30 min and I think I have most of the modes figured out.

Sadly my 1st game was my best. No marathon. No grand champ. But a lot of fun

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
It might be good to not have it set to high. Everytime the machine chirped out a free game, everyone in the place looked over. One guy wandered over to watch us play. Kinda free advertising.

A pro player that easily wins the replay won't think twice about and is likely to leave a credit in the machine for the next guy if he runs outta time and can't play the free game.

A noobie like me who has a hard time hitting the same shot twice gets overjoyed when they win a free game. It enticed me to try it again.

The idea is to have fun, and it's a really good feeling to win a free game or two when your just whacking balls around.

Thanks for bringing a great game into the community, I'll be back to play it soon. .....getting woz next? I'd dump loonies into that game like crazy.

Pat

ThunderStorm

Jan 2, 2013
Waterloo
Dont worry I didnt change any of the settings nor will I.

I want people to have fun.

Who knows if there is enough cash flow coming in from this game I might buy more new games in the future to put out. But at the end of the day it is a business and I do need to make some money at it.

Eric