• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Metallica Premium (Monsters) -PENDING PICKUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Pin manufactured in Jan 2016. Perfect condition in every aspect. Flawless.
No cardboard box.
Game is stock.
I do have a Dirty Donny custom painted Sparky that can be included if you prefer for an additional cost.
As always, pin has very low plays, was purchased by me, and has been HUO since purchase.
For that reason, I am discounting a nominal amount from original cost but hoping to get most of my cash back.
Asking $9,850

Price police are welcome, provided they currently have another new, in-demand Stern title, currently listed for sale here on PBRev. Otherwise, they can eat a dick.

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
Pin manufactured in Jan 2016. Perfect condition in every aspect. Flawless.
No cardboard box.
Game is stock.
I do have a Dirty Donny custom painted Sparky that can be included if you prefer for an additional cost.
As always, pin has very low plays, was purchased by me, and has been HUO since purchase.
For that reason, I am discounting a nominal amount from original cost but hoping to get most of my cash back.
Asking $9,850

Price police are welcome, provided they currently have another new, in-demand Stern title, currently listed for sale here on PBRev. Otherwise, they can eat a dick.

Isnt this price a little high since there is no box? LOL

EVH

Feb 14, 2014
Mississauga
I'd be on this but no more room and my pinball pockets are getting empty. I do have a buddy that wants one but you know how it is with non pinheads, you mention the price and they have a heart attack. I will pass it along though. Is this the purple armour?

Status
Not open for further replies.