• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

LOOTCRATE: What a cool concept!

pinball.customs

Apr 8, 2014
GTA
I just happened upon this site, and I thought it was a very fun idea. Basically you subscribe to it for ~$15 per month and every month they send you a box full of random gaming goodies worth about $40 retail total. Might be fun to try out!

http://www.lootcrate.com/

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
It's closer to $30/crate in Canada. I like the idea so I'll give it a go. I don't like that it's an automatically renewable subscription. I'll have to stay on top of it.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
Well that was fast. I received an email from them already. I'm intrigued, this sounds cool

This month we’re celebrating a selection of geek and gaming franchises that have had significant anniversaries in 2014 for our December crate! Believe us when we say it’s going to be BIG - as in, literally the BIGGEST crate we’ve ever delivered, size-wise! With exclusives featuring DC Comics/Batman & Marvel/Guardians of the Galaxy We also have an exclusive Ghostbusters collectible, a variant cover comic exclusive to Looters, and epic Tetris and The Simpsons items rounding things out!

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
image.jpg
My 1st loot crate arrived yesterday afternoon (christmas eve) and I'm happy with it.

Loot crate exclusive
$10. Pop vinyl figure of the joker-batman
$ 5. Cover art on batman endgame comic book
$ 5. I am Groot socks (baby groot)

other stuff
$10. Tetris stickers. They look to have really good quality
$ 5. Simpsons wallet. Made from tyvek, should be durable, that stuff is hard to rip
$ 2. Captin America air freshener
$ 2. Ghostbusters door hanger
$?? 30 days @ crunchyroll