• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Last Action Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_454

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Hi Folks,

I recently sold my STTNG and now I am (thinking about) selling my LAH.

Game History:
Up until mid June of this year it used to belong to MAACA member cdnpinballer (Lee) and prior to that it belonged to member BallyBoy. I bought it to try it as I have always liked the gameplay and playfield magnets, however, since then I bought a new motorcycle and seem to be playing pinball less (and riding more) so I figured I would start to thin the heard a little (just a little). Still can't believe I sold STTNG (after owning it for 10 years). All my other titles are too precious for me to sell so this one comes out on the short end. Not in a rush to sell as long as it is gone by spring (before the riding season starts).

Updated Price: $4,000

Description:
• It plays really well. Game works 100%.
• It has cliffy protectors over the scoops so I assume it has the typical scoop hole wear. I never removed them to check.
• Playfield has a small amount of "ticket" wear in front of the scoop.
• It comes with an un-installed high-quality ticket replacement that was made by member atariaction a few years ago.
• The cabinet is nice and the graphics are great without fade.
• Includes LEDs in the back-box and some select inserts.
• Includes a new playfield glass.
• Includes the alternate translite.
• Includes the shaker motor.
• Includes the manual.
• The back-box PCB boards are original and look almost brand new.

• The only real issue is seen when the back-box is down or the game is folded. There is a chunk out of the corner of the cabinet corner under the head, you can’t see it when the game is set up.

If anyone is travelling to the Ottawa Pinball Show in a few weeks then they are welcome to arrange to come see it.

Link to pictures: http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/BusyBee123/library/Pinball - Last Action Hero

Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:
Reactions: WARLOCK

tom_454

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Thanks for the input fellas. Updated price.

I am always open to entertaining offers (maybe even trades although the only thing I am looking for is a Williams IJ). I will however, drop the price a little. $4k.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.