• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Last Action Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

blowback1976

Dec 5, 2014
Calgary
Trade pending.

Putting up Last Action Hero for trade. It was the one that has been at Yegpin, just waiting on the sound board before it goes out. Game has been torn down and shopped out, new rubbers, flippers have been rebuilt, powder coated legs and trim, new drop targets, spare decal kit, alternate translite from Retro Refurbs (will include original as well), NVRAM, cliffy's and replacement ticket decal not installed, and new leg bolt mounting brackets have been installed. Shaker motor works. Game plays 100%, and playfield is all LED's. Would like to trade for a White star game that I haven't owned yet, will also consider other Sega and Data East titles. PM me with any questions or concerns. Located in Calgary, AB.

DSC03573.JPG DSC03566.JPG DSC03567.JPG DSC03568.JPG DSC03569.JPG DSC03570.JPG

Last edited:

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
Very unique mods. Looking good. Love my LAH. I had the same markings around the ticket and ball hole areas. Just installed my ticket replacement a few weeks back and have some Cliffy's enroute.

Status
Not open for further replies.