• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Jurassic Park premium stern 13.5K Spider man vault + cash to trade ?

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I disagree. I think the asking price is about $1K too much. $9k US = $11400 + HST (if applicable)= $12915.90
If it was spot on, it would have already sold.
Nobody has stock anywhere and they are selling used 10k-11k USD. That's about 13-14k CAD. Tax is irrelevant unless importing or buying new.

I said his ASKING price was spot on, with room to negotiate a bit.

Yes if someone is prepared to wait 1-2 years they can get one new for a bit less, assuming Stern doesn't raise prices again before then.

jsa2145

Aug 9, 2021
Coaticook
I think price is fair, the ones selling for 10-11k USD are the models from last year without stern insider and with more plays. This one is very low plays and recent build with stern insider.

I just think the market is smaller where I live. Best offer I had to date was 13.2k, but would rather wait for interesting trade or closer to asking price.

jsa2145

Aug 9, 2021
Coaticook
Shipping from Player 1 in Montreal is nowhere near that expensive.
It's possible, that's the price I remembered, but could also have been what I paid for another game not from player one. sorry of I'm wrong, I'm not here to lie or try take advantage of anyone.

Anyways I don't know why I replied for the shipping fee. I based my price on the current market and that has nothing to do with how much I paid on the machine. Some games gain value, some lose value, just have to be ok with it. It's a fun hobby and dont want to argue with other pinball fans !

Everyone can have his opinion and I'm not forcing anyone to buy it of they don't think the price is fair :)

Reactions: MrMikeman and Paul

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
I am also ok with that price, or a price in that range (seller did say OBO, lol). Myself, just would feel lazy driving to Coaticook, tbh! Can't say I haven't thought about it, so you peeps better hurry, lol

As for shipping, and I know things aren't the same anymore from a year ago, but I had games shipped from across Canada for about 200-300$ CAD.

Still, if I was to buy NIB from Player One, I would go pick it up anyway. Much too fun getting to visit the showroom and that warehouse! Also, Michel is a good guy and it was nice to talk with him from a distro's perspective.

jsa2145

Aug 9, 2021
Coaticook
Slight price drop 13.5K $ bump
If considering trade especially looking for spider man VE as a trade. No longer looking for GnR