• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD JUDGE DREDD ($4,700)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Davidson

Jun 11, 2018
Montréal
Selling a Judge Dredd in great condition, with lots of extras. I bought it from another member here in Montreal who told me that someone else here in town did all the refurbish work. It’s a beautiful machine, the art is fantastic, and it runs smoothly. If you love multiball, this is the game for you.

Highlights:
Brand new cabinet decals
Powder-coated legs, lockbar, side rails, and coin door
Powder-coated wire ramps
Speaker LEDs
Topper with LEDs
Color DMD
Undercab lights (not my thing, but some people love it)
Flipper Fidelity speakers and sub, with alternate volume control (it gets stupid loud)
Stadium lights, LEDs in trough and on ramp (JD is normally a very dark game)
Side art
Nuclear tower mods
Brand new Homepin 7-Opto Trough Board installed a few months ago (common problem in these machines)
Deadworld mod w/ROMs (aligned and runs without problems)
All four flippers are strong

I wish I could say it’s perfect, but:
Slight insert wear on one “crime scene” (see picture), the rest of the PF is perfect
Plastics are showing their age, right in-lane ramp is cracked where the screw connects (common issue on JD, but doesn’t cause any problems) (see picture)
I’ve had the odd ball bouncing back into the trough, but hasn’t been a problem lately.

VERY IMPORTANT - I live on the second floor of a triplex apartment (see picture). This is a widebody pin, probably more than 300lb. I’m happy to pack and wrap it and help move it, but you have to bring at least one extra guy and a proper appliance dolly. Send me a message to come by and see/try the machine.

PRICE - $4700

Pictures/Video - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Last edited:

Stuart Davidson

Jun 11, 2018
Montréal
Haha! It wasn't the prettiest process, that's for sure. Ended up hiring a few hands from Kijiji, but I wasn't sure about one guy's capability to hold. We did it in the end, but there was a moment or two where I thought I was going to be responsible for crushing someone under a 300lb pinball machine. Lesson learned..... or maybe not....I'm not sure anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.