• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

JJP Guns n Roses Not In This Lifetime

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Nice to see a new music based game. Wish the band footage was from the 90s, not current. Looking forward to trying out these games.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
That looks promising for sure. I like what they're saying about the rules too-the fact that the song modes can end, and you can get booed off the stage could be interesting, and the risk/reward sounds like the Crank it Up feature in Metallica.

Not going to get one this year (already in on an Avengers IQ Premium), but definitely on the radar for next year.

pingod

Dec 14, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
I bought the CE, reserved the LE as well. no need to after I saw how many were being made.
Passed on the LE. 5000 made is just way too many for a LE run.
CE just has a lot going for it, the extras really added up this time to me.
The light show alone is frigin insane.

Only 2 CE's coming to Alberta, rare like hens teeth out there. Lol.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Just put down my deposit on a SE. First NIB. Now I just have to wait 3-4 months for it to arrive. Will look great beside my GnR DE!

Reactions: BallPin

BallPin

Jul 16, 2020
Canada
Just put down my deposit on a SE. First NIB. Now I just have to wait 3-4 months for it to arrive. Will look great beside my GnR DE!

Nice! Congrats! I put a deposit on an LE a while ago and it may be quite a while before I get it. I played the SE and it's FUN! I have yet to play the LE

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
I'm not expecting my LE till March or April I'm guessing. Have no idea when AIQ premium will arrive either.

Ponzie

Oct 3, 2017
Ottawa
Ordered a NIB JP Premium on September 4th and a GnR LE on October 7th (2 days after launch)...
Was hoping for at least one of them to arrive before the New Year... But becoming less and less likely....
Maybe a Christmas miracle??

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
536F9DCC-3DCF-4CA0-85FB-74BCACA9BFAF.jpeg Just picked up my SE today. Came a lot faster than I expected. Really impressed with the side armor. Not like the plain Stern metal, looks like a black powder coating.

Last edited: