• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Is it the long weekend or something?

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
Holy crickets!

So we're not doing pinball. What are we doing?

I for one am in the backyard in my favorite gravity chair, supervising 6 kids on our inflatable waterslide. Beside me are 2 (hopefully) tasty beer can chickens roasting on the BBQ.

You?

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
Certainly feels like a long weekend. Stores are pretty empty...all except the beer and liquor stores that is. :cool:

This weather is beautiful. I love the low humidity, light winds. Looks like September weather came early. I hope that Oct weather doesn't come in Sept.

Working on a cab out in the driveway. Light winds are helping to blow the dust all over my neighbours car instead of mine. Suh-weet !

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
With major renovations to our kitchen, master bath and basement just winding down, I'm spending the entire weekend cleaning up and getting the house ready for move-in.
Not exactly a fun way to spend a long weekend, but still pretty excited that things are moving along.

ThunderStorm

Jan 2, 2013
Waterloo
you guys are lucky.

Worked for bell on Saturday all day, and then finished the trim and door in the gameroom bathroom.
today (Sunday) spent the day with the family now i'm out DJ'ing a wedding.
Tomorrow, hopefully spend some time with the family, then install the plc controller and all the relays for the automation in the gameroom
then back to work on Tuesday.

No rest for the wicked.

Eric

nics135

Nov 15, 2012
Janetville,ON
Vengeance said:
No its not actually if you work for an American company

You need to switch to a different American company...it is Tuesday and my long weekend is still on....today I am going to Starburst and picking up a WOZ.