• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Iron Man 3

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Merica.gif

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Is that confirmed that it's the new War Machine? In the comics, that was basically the suit that Norman Osborn made for the Dark Reign storyline when he was put in charge of national security after the Skrull invasion. Could be that IM3 is going to follow up after Avengers with something similar (i.e. the Government wanting their own IM that they can control).

That being said, the suit still looks dumb :)

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Definitely is War Machine.. they had to alter the storyline a bit apparently because Sony owns the rights to the "Norman Osborn" character.

Between this and the new IM suit, I'm betting it'll be Spiderman 3 all over again. :x

- B

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Yeah, there's some messed up stuff going on with Marvel licenses. Apparently the reason the aliens in Avengers weren't skrulls was that the IP carries with the FF license, which is at Fox. Same with the lack of an Oscorp building.

IM3 HAS to be better than Spider-Man 3, right?

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Chris Bardon said:
Yeah, there's some messed up stuff going on with Marvel licenses. Apparently the reason the aliens in Avengers weren't skrulls was that the IP carries with the FF license, which is at Fox. Same with the lack of an Oscorp building.

Yeah they need to get this licensing BS fixed up.. the movies are great (so far), but they're really messing with the whole Marvel universe! I was sad there was no Spiderman cameo either.. I mean come on, it's New York!

At least the next one will have Thanos in it. Thanos is BAD ASS! My favourite villain of all time by far (just as Iron Man is my favourite super hero)

Jokercyclone

Nov 19, 2012
A new director too so will be interesting to see his take on it. Iron Man one and two were really big box office movies, and Iron Man in the Avengers was a big role some might argue the biggest role and now the third movie, I can see getting Iron Man burnout. It might be just me, or maybe its Tony Stark burnout, not saying I didn't like the movies just after three isn't usual reboot time.

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
I hated the Avengers...other than "Hulk Smash", and Gwyneth in those jean shorts, there wasn't much to hold my interest. I got thru it, but I was definitely hoping for more.

IM3? More shots of Tony Starks face in the suit? Just what the world needs....