• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS IPB MM Playfield Off the market

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Okay... I'll bite. I know I shouldn't ask so I apologize in advance; but my curiosity is getting the better of me.

Is there something special about this particular MM playfield? Your listing is light on details. Might help it sell faster if you told people more about it. Several types of MM playfields are out there and some of the earlier repros are known to be flawed. Is this one NOS?

Also, brand new repros from High Class Pinball are $979 €

Before I sold my MM last year, I had a beautiful MM playfield from famed playfield artist and clearcoat master Ron Kruzman (likley the best in the business) and that was $1200 USD.

I gotta know what prompted the $1700 asking price... let alone the original $1800?

Is this thing signed by Tina Fey... or blessed by the pope? :rolleyes:

Williampinball

Dec 28, 2012
Collingwood Ont.
This is a IPB MM PF with no flaws ,and the CC was redone too a Tee ,as most people know me I am very picky with my machines and with everything else I do and the guy that did this for me I would say he is as good as Ron ,he really takes he's time too make it right a must see I am already in too this for a lot .My MM has already been changed so no longer need this one or I would

Thanks

Last edited:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
the guy that did this for me I would say he is as good as Ron

Thanks

Wow! That's a big statement. I hope his name starts with a C, ends with and S and has a HRIS HUTCHIN in between :D
But, that would explain the price. I remember HEP's videos from a few years back where he showed how he had to do a ton of correction to all the IPB MM playfields that came into his shop. I'm sure that level of corrective work would cost a pretty penny indeed.

Good luck with the sale.