• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Introduce Yourself!

andrew13

Nov 18, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Andrew here, besides the pinball obsession I build cool stuff that mostly gets destroyed for the movie industry,
current movie Robocop filming in Toronto

cooke

Nov 14, 2012
London, Ontario
www.londonpinball.ca
I'm Corey. I live in London, Ontario. I like to repair pinball machines of every era, but I'm partial to cheap EM's and early solid state machines. If it's broken, I like it.

Sometimes, when I finish a pinball project, I take a video of it in action and post it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/cookepinball

If you have a machine you need fixed, you can PM me here or send me a message via my web site at http://www.londonpinball.ca/

Feel free to follow my exploits on twitter here: https://twitter.com/londonpinball

hippochrome

Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa
Hi,
I'm Greg, from Ottawa.
Pinball, Lego, and Batman...what else does a guy really need in his basement?

Is it too early for a comment about pizza? ;)

Shock_me

Nov 16, 2012
Bathurst, N.B.
Pete here. Been around the forum scene since early 2009, but collecting and restoring pins since 1998. I'm in New Brunswick now, but soon moving to the Halifax N.S. area. Yippee, finally a town with a pinball community!! :D Visitors welcome!

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Brock here.. I'm the artist formally known as "machine.slave" from CGCC and MAACA.

Aside from helping create the site you see here, I've been a pin collector since 2006 and I've been making mods for pinball machines since 2008. I'm the owner of www.pinballcustoms.com

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
I'm Chris. First machine bought in September (Tron), 2nd machine bought in October (ToM). Basement filling up quickly.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Chris from Mississauga here. Until 2009, I didn't really know anyone who owned a pinball machine, and didn't know that it was something that was really possible. Then I started going out to ToPL in Dec 2009... Took until Feb of 2010 to buy my first game. Up to 7 now (having sold a few along the way), and still having a blast playing both at home and at league nights. We've really got a great community up here, and probably some of the best collections out there.

McMean

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough
Woot for the Revolution!

My name is Daniel McLean. I love Gtb wedgeheads, early Stern SS, and I'm starting to appreciate a few DMDs as well. Classic vids are pretty awesome too.

My nick came from I was an elementary teacher, the kids called me McMean behind my back. ;)

I live in Ptbo, if you're ever coming to the area drop me a line.

Daniel

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
necro_nemesis said:
Don't know much about pinball but I heard they were giving away Mirvish Production tickets for the first 500 to register.

I was under the impression PBRev likes it's membership? ;)

Hi,

I'm rsss. My purpose here is to share my passion with the other persons so crazy as me. I adore the pinball ultraclean EM, SS and DMD. I still have some very precise pinball add to my lineup of dream. Maybe I'm going to find them here?

In the pleasure to discuss!

Steve