• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Ice Cold Beer / Zeke's Peak (Game over / Tilt Panel) Repro

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Just realized I had put this subject in the wrong category.
I was asked by a fellow pinhead to recreate the unobtanium piece of the Titl, game over, bonus and score panel. The design repro is finished, the CNC routing and silkscreening is booked. Acrylic plastic shipped out from the states today. Project getting closer to fruition.

I’ve made a limited run and this will be on a first-come first-served basis.

UPDATE: FINAL COSTS ARE IN

ICE Cold Beer (US/CAN) : $37 US shipped
ICE Cold Beer (Europe) : $40 US shipped
ICE Cold Beer (Australia / China) : $42 US shipped

Zeke's Peak (US/CAN) : $40 US Shipped
Zeke's Peak (Europe) : $43 US shipped
Zeke's Peak (Australia / China) : $45 US shipped

-- receiving plastic sheets Friday
-- CNC routing scheduled next week
-- screening the following week
-- shipping ETA Dec 19th

83196168a52fbca146a551d30af4289ecde03620.jpg

Last edited:

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I'm still in for one in yellow please.

Question, will there be any protective coating installed on these repro's to help protect them?

Thanks,
D

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
That's what I was thinking as well, but I'd like to know if this already comes with some sort of protection layer... No sense adding mylar and risk screwing it up if there is already something in place.

D

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Currently talking to the silkscreening guys about that, the question is not whether the laminate would hold to the silkscreening but more to the cast acrylic. I don't want poepl complaining about bubbles or anything like that. Also looking into putting a coat of clearcoat on the plastic. Or keep it original. Questions that will be answered next week when I meet with the silkscreener.

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Hi D,
I've talked to the silkscreener this morning and he mentionned clearcoat. Silkscreen is done tomorrow or today end of day and then it takes a few days of drying time. I'm still hoping to get these out before Dec 19th as promised. the only thing that would push this back at this point is drying time.

Guy