• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Haunted House Re-listed- Sold and gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

slither

Mar 23, 2013
Portland, Ont.
Just putting out a trade feeler. Picked this up a few months ago, now working 100%. Backglass was replaced, mpu and driver boards are ni wumph, getting rid of some of the standard Gottlieb demons. Comes with an extra set of plastics, spider web plastic was replaced as well. Some new connectors from Docent electronics. Playfield is pretty decent, only a few minor wear spots.usual ball drop wear spots on lower playfield. The cab has been touched up on sides, not terrible, but up close you can certainly tell. The sides of head are solid green. Aside from that its a pretty decent machine. The only issue that is intermittent is some minor ghosting, (no pun intended ,on the displays at times). I have found that moving the harness that connects to the displays, fixes this, so im guessing that connector needs a repin. Also have manual and full schematics. coin box, etc. I am looking to trade for a pin of lesser value and cash. I am looking for a Gorgar, Flash, Dungeons and Dragons, Etc, mainly late 70s early 80s ss pins, no ems, if there is any interest, let me know.

Attachments

• image_1 (2).jpeg
    image_1 (2).jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image (2).jpeg
    image (2).jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 38
  • image_3 (2).jpeg
    image_3 (2).jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 39
  • image_5 (3).jpeg
    image_5 (3).jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 34
  • image_6.jpeg
    image_6.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 33
  • image_8.jpeg
    image_8.jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image_9.jpeg
    image_9.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 34
  • image_10.jpeg
    image_10.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 35
  • image_11.jpeg
    image_11.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: Murphelman

gary semiwolos

Sep 2, 2018
ont
Just putting out a trade feeler. Picked this up a few months ago, now working 100%. Backglass was replaced, mpu and driver boards are ni wumph, getting rid of some of the standard Gottlieb demons. Comes with an extra set of plastics, spider web plastic was replaced as well. Some new connectors from Docent electronics. Playfield is pretty decent, only a few minor wear spots.usual ball drop wear spots on lower playfield. The cab has been touched up on sides, not terrible, but up close you can certainly tell. The sides of head are solid green. Aside from that its a pretty decent machine. The only issue that is intermittent is some minor ghosting, (no pun intended ,on the displays at times). I have found that moving the harness that connects to the displays, fixes this, so im guessing that connector needs a repin. Also have manual and full schematics. coin box, etc. I am looking to trade for a pin of lesser value and cash. I am looking for a Gorgar, Flash, Dungeons and Dragons, Etc, mainly late 70s early 80s ss pins, no ems, if there is any interest, let me know.

gary semiwolos

Sep 2, 2018
ont
would possibly consider giving up genie . machine 100%maintained last 5 years and works perfect, minor wear centre play feild ,works perfect , nice looking machine my cell 226789 1885

slither

Mar 23, 2013
Portland, Ont.
Thanks for the offer, but am really more interested in something along the lines of Gorgar, Flash, Lost World, etc. I have had several trade offers, so far :2 Stern Magics, 2 Genies, and 2 Amazing Spiderman , strange lol...

Reactions: atariaction
Status
Not open for further replies.