• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Happy Birthday Pinball Revolution

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
You are now a year old today!
Happy Birthday Pinball Revolution!

I was shocked when you were born. It is 399 members later now!
Many good friends here and many new ones I have met here as well.

You are part of my daily routine to check in and post now.
Cheers.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Wow, time flies and I know it isn't easy to build a new community from the ground up. So glad to have made so many new friends here and many thanks to those who have and keep contributing such as posting stories and experiences. Keep up the good work guys and look forward to more growth for the upcoming year.

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Before Brock started this, I definitely felt a Toronto based forum was needed and even took steps to start my own, but then pbrev showed up so I killed my plans. I know it isn't Toronto limited, but it is nice to have a spot where locals can chat.

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
Yes, it has been a great year !

Way to go Brock.

It is awesome having another place to share stories, ask questions and show off one's handywork.

Good times. :D

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
frolic said:
Before Brock started this, I definitely felt a Toronto based forum was needed and even took steps to start my own, but then pbrev showed up so I killed my plans. I know it isn't Toronto limited, but it is nice to have a spot where locals can chat.

I'd prefer to think of us as Canada-wide and not limited to a single city, like Toronto or Montreal. :)

Of course.. world-wide members are welcome as well! :D