• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Guys, i have a lot of respect for you

playmoball

Nov 25, 2012
Montreal
I just bought a game who came with a spare populated playfield. So i decide to strip it and hang the playfield on the wall. It's the first time i do this, and the last one :cry: . Congrats to all the people who made a swap or strip a playfield to clean and clearcot it. If i have a chance to buy a game with a playfield like this, i won't be shy to show the money. Guys, i tell it again, i have a lot of respect for you.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
And to think of all the of swaps I've completed over the years... I really enjoy doing them actually, it's almost as goodas therapy. :)

D

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Agreed. It's nice to get lost in a project like that... assuming you can set aside the time.
Putting it all back together is often less therapeutic as I discovered after firing up my white water last night :D

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
DRANO said:
Agreed. It's nice to get lost in a project like that... assuming you can set aside the time.
Putting it all back together is often less therapeutic as I discovered after firing up my white water last night :D

LOL! That's part of the charm of doing a swap, because then you have to use your noggin' to figure out the logic of what's happening vs. what should be happening, come up with a plan to correct the issues, and execute it. That's what I love so much about pinball... the perfect marriage of mechanical and electronic systems.

D