• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Greetings

FastEd

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
No Escalera stair climber for me! (Maybe if I ever hit double digit pin count). I'll be getting the basic one!

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Careful with the princess auto one the track on the back that help up and down stairs there is a tab welded in the middle of the rear track that can gouge your stairs I returned mine. The home depot one doesn't have the steel tab on the back track so it doesn't do damage but costs more.

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
the two bars the red arrows point to extend two far back toward the belt that help it up the stairs and when there is weight on it the bars stick out farther then the belt causing damage to whatever the belt is riding across. It damaged my step and my concrete step on my driveway. the home depot one is designed better. Its the green ones you see.

Attachments

• dolly.jpg
    dolly.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 445

FastEd

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Thanks for the heads up (and the nice illustrated picture). We just did the stairs in our house and I'd hate to gouge it, moving pins. I was even thinking of getting some rubber runners to protect the steps. I'll drop by Home Depot tonight and take a look. Thanks!

FastEd

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Well, mwong has struck again! He enabled me my first pin, a Congo! Thanks again to the seller who went above and beyond the call of duty to help me get my first pin home. I learned that not all SUV's can fit a pin! You guys are all a great bunch!

tim.sanderson

FastEd said:
Well, mwong has struck again! He enabled me my first pin, a Congo!
Way to go! Congo is a great game, I'd love to have one some day. Post lots of pics. :)
FastEd said:
I learned that not all SUV's can fit a pin!
I've moved a couple of pins in my buddy's first gen Santa Fe. My third pin ROLLERGAMES fit with no problem, but my first pin RESCUE 911 was such a tight fit, we actually had to pull up the carpet in the back so we could gain a few millimeters of head room.

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
I was going to tell you to just stay away from this hobby because it is obsessive and evil but it appears I am too late.

Congo is a great, underrated game. Lots of flow and toys. I just watched the movie lately and all the voice calls and modes now make sense.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
FastEd said:
Well, mwong has struck again! He enabled me my first pin, a Congo! Thanks again to the seller who went above and beyond the call of duty to help me get my first pin home. I learned that not all SUV's can fit a pin! You guys are all a great bunch!

Congrats on your first pin and I was glad to have been able to help out and big props to Jooky for delivering during crunch time nearing midnight too!

FYI for the future if you need a little bit more vertical clearance you can unhinge the head from the body. You don't have to disconnect any connectors from the head as there is enough slack on both the playfield and cab harness to do this. Don't forget to check and cut the zip ties that are holding the harnesses into the cab where it feeds up to the head. If this is too complicated you can always buy a bigger SUV Ed :p

Whenever you are ready for your next pin I will be ready :twisted: