• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Godzilla Stern Topper

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
Anybody have an advanced peak of the GZ topper that is released tomorrow? List price is $999 USD

If you have not been on top of this there are some other options from Tilt Toppers and Electroinc Playground. These two options are close to $1000 USD each as well.

Trying to find a photo of the Stern version.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I made my own topper over year ago using these two figures. I got some led strips and inline controller from Eddie at pinballleds.ca

Reactions: ritewhereiwant2b

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario

The Godzilla Heat Ray Destruction Topper accessory will immerse players into a world of chaos, incorporating a custom molded Godzilla sculpture breathing a heat ray against a city landscape. With 3 fire panels, a custom sculpted heat ray plume implementing 21 RGB lights, and a special flash lamp projecting Godzilla’s shadow, this exclusive decorative topper integrates distinct light shows and includes an exclusive “King of the Monsters Time Attack” mode elevating the entire gaming experience of Godzilla.

Last edited:

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
If I were to invest $1,000USD into a topper it would be the Stern one so I could play the new content, otherwise I'd role my own topper and save the cash... or go without one altogether :)