• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Foxconn Intern Claims to Have Sabotaged PS4 Manufacture

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
conspiracywaf60.jpg

http://corruptedcartridge.com/ps4-sabotaged-news

The intern notes that because Foxconn didn’t treat them well, they didn’t treat the PS4 well. He/she says “The ps4 console we assemble can be turned on at best.” This could explain some of the “blue light” problems. These PlayStations can turn on, but do not actually display a picture. This issue was reported on here. There is no physical evidence to indicate that the sabotage actually occured or is in any way linked to problems with a very small percentage of PS4s, but it is worth keeping an eye on.

This relates to the story about Foxconn working their employees overtime to finish the PS4 orders

conspiracy2jnsd2.jpg

http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/10/4824 ... 4-assembly

In the race to have Sony's PlayStation 4 console ready for launch, Foxconn pressured over 1,000 student interns to work overtime during the assembly process. After conducting an internal investigation, the component supplier recently admitted the violation to Quartz, vowing that "immediate actions" had been taken to bring the facility in question in line with Foxconn's normal assembly line policies. Further, Foxconn is said to be "reinforcing the policies of no overtime and no night shifts for student interns" following the worrying discovery. Reports first emerged yesterday from Tencent Games (translated by Games in Asia).

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
I believe sony rushed to produce this machine. I don't believe it to be an improvement over the ps3.

At launch no support for CD's, MP3’s, DLNA, or 3D bluray. I'm sure these will come. But not available at launch.... Wtf.

The sony store will no longer download to your system. Everything streams to the device.

I won't get an xbox (their worse) but sony won't get my money again...at least not yet.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
From the sounds of things these aren't impossible to find, but are people really paying $2k for one now? Maybe I should have kept that preorder... I had both the PS4 and XB1 reserved, but ended up dropping the playstation. No need to own both yet-not enough time to play the exclusives for both platforms.