• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

[Found]: Skeeball project machine (pic's incl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
I'm thinking forward to my next big project and have decided to try and build a skeeball game. I think it would be a fun project, but before I start I thought I'd see if anyone has an old game they want to get rid of. The poorer condition the better ( cheaper is better too ). I can't afford a couple thousand for a new game and that would take all of the fun out of a project for me.

I'd be mostly interested in working electrical scoring components. Woodworking is second nature for me, so a game that is beat up is perfect.

Or.
If anyone on here is smart enough to create a program that would work on a raspberry pi with an ipac board I'd pay for your skills. I don't need anything fancy, just a way to score the rings, preferably without the need of a full pc.

If I can't find electronics for it, then I plan to build one that doesn't need power for it, and have the balls roll into scoring Channels the show the score.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
Re: (Found) - Skeeball project machine (pic's incl)

Thanks, to a great seller. The game is exactly what I was looking for. It needs a little TLC and some major rebuilding to get into my basement. (Hopefully before Christmas) It's the perfect project machine for me to customize into what I want.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.