• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD february list 198 pinballs !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Re: february list 198 pinballs !!

jbenaiah said:
I'm also a newbie to this... I'm considering buying one game... but would need to get someone to shop it for me. I live in Toronto. How much would the shipping be to Toronto for one machine. Thanks. Ian

Shipping isn't included but rather someone arranges it (in the case of the latest shipment coming in it was Drano that organized the shipping (and did an amazing job of it))

For those that are new to the process you would pm Gerry which machine you would want .. nothing is confirmed until an entire container is purchased (games can be lifted from the whole seller by other groups) .. just saying that you'll take X does not mean that Gerry has agreed to it so until he confirms he is holding X for you consider that it isn't the case (and of course even if Gerry agrees to hold X for you if container is filled some other group could lift) ..

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada

Chris Bardon said:
Anybody else from the GTA getting in on this and want to work out transportation? I might be interested in a LOTR, a roadshow, and a T3 if I can get them out here.

Chris it's early in game but if a container does happen there will be enough volume to get a joint shipment done ... after next Saturday we should know if the USHIP method works as well as we hope ..

SilverBallFiend

Dec 19, 2012

Chris Bardon said:
Anybody else from the GTA getting in on this and want to work out transportation? I might be interested in a LOTR, a roadshow, and a T3 if I can get them out here.
Yeah I am in the GTA A and interested in a pin on the list
Just PMd Gerry on it

Gerry check your PMs please! :)

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

If I end up buying off this container ill be happy to organize a group Toronto shipment again.
We managed to get very competitive rates and is costing us each about $110.
Obviously this is dependant on the number of guys.

SilverBallFiend

Dec 19, 2012

Gerry- you removed Black Hole from your list just now. Is it not longer Available?
If its still available, how much is it?

AMX

Nov 16, 2012
St-Jerome

C'mon gang, life is short! Only one game and this container will be for us... I lost 1 of the 2 initial games I picked in this lot, I would not like to lost my last game! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.