• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Family rec centre

Wildcats50

Oct 6, 2017
Whitby
I just got a email from them saying they are now stern dealers

With p1, nitro and now these guys could we see a price war brewing

This could only be good for us

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Yeah, but would you take your game back to them to be serviced?
That's the main reason I bought new from P1, they have experienced repair people, have many different machines coming in and out.
I go to the Maple open house a few years in a row and just hope that the High Speed is an owner machine as it's been in the back shop for years.
Just my 2 cents.

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
If Stern is like anything else in the world now (and I'm pretty sure they are), the manufacturer sets the prices. Not the stores. Just watch things like TV's... the price of that nice LG OLED TV goes on sale at every single store the exact same week, for the exact same price. There is no such thing as bargain hunting anymore. It's all bullshit.

thewebexpert

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Almonte, Ontario
I bought my Tron Pro from P1 a long time ago, they had an ottawa office and I did get support locally without any issue. Bought it via toronto, they shipped it for free to ottawa, they actually delivered it to my door, and I did a playfield replacement under warranty and they came and did it for free as well.

So, technically. Ottawa does have a P1 .. it is not a showroom, but save on shipping ...

Reactions: Ponzie