• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Experience with ordering from Pinbits?

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Hi all. I ordered the flashing lightning bolts for my ACDC last Saturday. Hadn't heard anything from Pinbits ref shipping so I emailed them yesterday inquiring the status of my order. Still no response.

Is this something I need to be worried about? What was your experience, good or bad??

Thanks!

Reg

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Just got my Tron fiber ramps from them this week. Was sent a paypal shipping notification. Was all seamless.

Do they have a # to call?

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
frolic said:
Do they have a # to call?

PINBITS
47250 Galindo Drive
Fremont, CA 94539
USA
+1 510-657-2170
pam@pinbits.com

Don't worry and sure your order will get processed and shipped out shortly. They have probably been overwhelmed these past few weeks since they released Eli's Tron fiber optic wire kit. They probably have tons of emails daily asking if there is stock or how to install on their game.

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
I order last month. They even looked into a few of their out of stock items and got them in time for the same order. Great transaction.

A

Anonymous

You can order with confidence from Pinbits. I got a shaker kit and many other things from them in the past with nothing but excellent communications and customer service.

Wayne

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
I have ordered a ton from pinbits and they never email you a tracking # or ship date but it always arrives in a timely manner. And trust me I'm super impatient and I bug the shit out of people if things don't arrive in a timely manner and I've never had to bug Pam or Martin over at pinbits. They're good people.