• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Eight Ball Deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombiosis

Apr 21, 2016
ottawa
I posted this on Maaca a while ago. For trade only. I have been close on a few deals but nothing finalized, so I am going to try a post here.
Picked this one up because it has a really nice play field, and it is my favorite game of all time!... but I already have an 8bd.
facepalm.gif

Looking to see what is offered in trade. I am in no hurry to move this, and may decide to sell at a later date if a title I want doesn't come along.
The game has been LED'd, (with green accents, like a pool table, and coloured balls which to me looks really weird lol). It has a very clean play field with some minor planking up top where there is no factory mylar. Cabinet has faded artworkIMG_0288.JPG and must have been in a sunny room for a lot of its life, as the yellow accents are pretty much gone! Looks kinda cool all black and white though. Cab also has a few dings. Few of these cabs survived as Bally went to partial particle board cabinets on this 3rd generation release. The back glass has some minor flaking at the bottom, which I will likely seal when the weather warms up so I can do it outside. It still looks quite good though!
Could add cash to the deal for the right machine. I would love a Fathom or Centaur especially, (dreaming I know), but would consider any machines so pm your offers! Machine is in Ottawa, but for the right deal could do a road trip.

I would love to see this go to a real 8BD lover like me!
icon_e_smile.gif
I have lots of pics I can share with a serious trade partner.

Please pm any questions and I will try to reply asap...swamped at work as usual...

Status
Not open for further replies.