• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Dungeons & Dragons Skill Shot Not Working

Darrin S.

Feb 21, 2017
Richmond Hill
Borrowing a pair of tin cutters tonight, will attempt to shorten the leaf switch just a bit and see if that works.. all of this for a 100,000 point skill shot..

Darrin S.

Feb 21, 2017
Richmond Hill
And a new swing gate.. do you know of a place that would do something like fix switches, complete tune up and replace gates which wouldn't be too expensive?

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Just be super careful

I only compounded the problem by breaking the gate arm off.

You could see this coming from a mile away...

You can bend yourself a new gate from piano wire. If you can't source wire locally, the Pinball Resource carries lengths of it. To bend, you can use pliers, or buy yourself a Du-Bro EZ Bender.

Darrin S.

Feb 21, 2017
Richmond Hill
You could see this coming from a mile away...

You can bend yourself a new gate from piano wire. If you can't source wire locally, the Pinball Resource carries lengths of it. To bend, you can use pliers, or buy yourself a Du-Bro EZ Bender.

I found piano wire on ebay quite inexpensive, but i'm not sure the mm thickness of the original gate. I also order a Bally gate from the machine "Game Show" as it looks like it may do the job. I am not too concerned with how the gate looks just as long as it functions.

Last edited:
Reactions: atariaction