• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Difficulty finding IC and Transistor

Aerostarz

Nov 19, 2012
Whitby
www.flickr.com
Hey All,

Regarding my WG K7302 monitor for SWE1, I found the problem to no RED apearing in the screen.

I need to replace the Transistor 2SC3229, Resistor 2w 9.1k and IC Chip GL1162.

No luck with Mouer, Digikey, Sayal and Great Plains. i found the transistor at Twisty Arcades.

Could some one recommend a site to see if i can find this?

Or does anyone have a SWE1 monitor in non working condition, that i could purchase?

eh97ac

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga
Also, if one of you local crew has a rejuvenator, check out the red gun.

Exact reason I have this chassis except it was a green gun.

Pinballer

May 16, 2013
Etobicoke
This may be of help to find good price electronics. I had to repair my data east MPU board and needed some SCR's amongst other electronics, ABRA in montreal has a very good selection and web site where I could order parts and had them sent to toronto at prices lower than Sayal.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Pinballer said:
ABRA in montreal has a very good selection and web site where I could order parts and had them sent to toronto at prices lower than Sayal.

that's impressive, how fast was shipping? Sayal SUCKS now.. ugh. Well.. worse than before, that is. :FP:

Pinballer

May 16, 2013
Etobicoke
Only noticed now that you wondered about the price and shipping. I recently put in another oreder at ABRA for some electronic parts for about $60 worth and shipping and handling was $10 and took 1 week to have them in hand. This is very reasonable because the same parts at ABRA would have cost twice as much and some SAyal didn't even have and there is a minimum order of $50 (per part) to pull it from the warehouse when going with Sayal. I agree Sayal sucks but sometimes it is convinient to grab something quickly .