• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Demolition man help.

Chris Sisson

Feb 28, 2017
calgary
My demo man has a free play dot and returns to factory settings on every power up (what a pain). ran through all the test and it says everything is fine....seems to play fine but the reset issue is a pain...I changed the batteries to no avail....any input would be appreciated.

Chris Sisson

Feb 28, 2017
calgary
Thanks fantasygoat I checked it out and its clean . Measured the voltage and its 8 volts at the connections but my meter is old and may not be accurate but there is voltage getting to the board it seems.Also when I set date and time the dot goes away but still have the resetting problem on the next power up....

Chris Sisson

Feb 28, 2017
calgary
Turns out that my rechargeable batteries were not putting out the proper voltage and that seemed to fix it...Thanks to all for the help....

Chris Sisson

Feb 28, 2017
calgary
update, changed the batteries and it was fine for a few days then back to factory reset...any thoughts, it was suggested to check pin 28 of u8 for >5 volts when shut off.... what does this pin do?