• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD DE Star Trek

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
Its not getting flipped, if that was the case i'd sell it back. Its in the line up with a couple of Data East teammates...….and soon to be joined by The Simpsons.

John Price

May 31, 2020
Tottenham ON
Update:
Got a PM from Guard telling me that there is issues with the CPU. He took it to Dave in Collingwood who was unable to repair it. He says he's now going to take to some guy in Muskoka. I had a feeling that this was what was going on. I hope Guard is able to locate a new board for a decent price. I know how hard they are to find as Rottendog has stopped making them. I also hope that there is not an intermittent short in the wiring harness that I believe caused the initial problem with the lamp driver. It's a good lesson for all our Revolution brothers. As for me, from now on I'll stick to my EMs. At least I know I can fix them.

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
Well you did me a solid selling me this so when you're done making 2 Spirits of 76's, I have a shed full of em projects and I'll make sure you get a solid back.

Status
Not open for further replies.