• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT Congo for HUO X-Men

tom_454

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Ok, I have been thinking about this long and hard and am just feeling this out but ...

I am considering trading my Congo for a HUO X-Men. It is a very nice Congo and was described by those who have played it as Collector Quality (CQ) but as a collector myself I know such terms as being very open to interpretation and in the eye of the beholder. Of course X-Men is worth more and so I am aware that I would have to add some cash.

Before anyone asks - No I am NOT open to selling it. I love the game but I am full at the inn and I have wanted an X-Men for a while. So something would have to leave at the same time.

Anyone interested LMK as I am open to change my mind on this. As the week progresses and if I feel comfortable with my decision (or certainly if there is any interest in my offer) I may go take some pictures.

Damn, I hate being out of space. We can put a man on the moon but we can't invent a shrink-ray?

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Get in touch with atariaction here on the boards. He has an X-Men LE Wolverine; he might consider a trade plus $?