• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Coloured rubber rings

sixtyfourbits

Apr 2, 2019
Neepawa, MB
Hey everyone.
Does anyone know a business in Canada that sells coloured rubber rings? I found a few that sell coloured flipper bat rubbers, but I’m looking for coloured rubber rings of various sizes for the playfield.
Thanks!

Hammerbrother

Feb 17, 2019
Stoney Creek
Not sure if you mean rubber specifically but titan silicone rings are fantastic and come in lots of colours. I put them in all my games. Not much difference in feel. Not like Superbands. They are very different feeling

Reactions: sixtyfourbits

sixtyfourbits

Apr 2, 2019
Neepawa, MB
Not sure if you mean rubber specifically but titan silicone rings are fantastic and come in lots of colours. I put them in all my games. Not much difference in feel. Not like Superbands. They are very different feeling

Thanks for the reply! You’re right, I worded that a bit oddly. I’m open to silicone rings too. Another person mentioned that Titan offers fair shipping prices to Canada, so I’ll definitely be checking their site out.

sixtyfourbits

Apr 2, 2019
Neepawa, MB

I just put an order in. I am very happy with both their product prices as well as their shipping costs. Thanks for the heads up

SteveShady

Apr 1, 2018
Bowmanville
How do you find the longevity of the Titan rings? I put a full set on my pin less than a year ago and one flipper rubber just broke and a slingshot ring is ripped almost through...

Hammerbrother

Feb 17, 2019
Stoney Creek
I've had them on my Metallica for a year. One of the slings has got a thinner wear spot but everything else has been and is great. I rub the dirt off the flippers with my fingers if I have the glass off.
I put them in all my games. Making an order tonight actually. Shadow has some dirty old rubbers that need to go