• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS ColorDMD Gasket for Angled Stern Speaker Panels

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Not sure if anyone needs one of these for their ColorDMD... but I do :)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-gasket-for-angled-stern-speaker-panels

Shipping to Canada for 1 is $20 USD and they cost $20 USD each. Seller has indicated he could fit 3 or 4 in a box. If he can fit 4 are there 3 more people interested in getting one we can get shipping down to $5 a piece making the $25 USD total cost more palatable than $40 per.

No need to pay up front, I'll order and we can sort the cash out later. I'm in Hamilton and work in Burlington to meet up.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Fyi
I made one. Was pretty easy to do.
Are you putting colour on Metallica?

What material did you use? I put a SmartDMD in my MET, no bleed on it as it fits snug, I picked up a TWD Pro with a ColorDMD, so that is the intended target. I'm in for $25USD for a pre-made one, I'm out at $40USD.

Edit: I'm guessing you used black weather stripping... I'll give that a go too.

Last edited:

EVH

Feb 14, 2014
Mississauga
I just used some risers and I cut a piece of plastic to replace the red film. I’ll send you a picture tonight. Its in my TWDLE and it works great. I was going to order the kit but found this worked fine.

Reactions: roar

EVH

Feb 14, 2014
Mississauga
Yes weatherstripping works fine or dark foam.

Try to figure something out that works for you. It will save you a bit of money. The exchange is a killer.