• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD close

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
Re: OCTOBER LIST

took me a while to respond to your PM :) Sorry just wanting to know more juicy info on what you learned coming into the PB world late......

IBJ

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto

WARLOCK said:
ibjeepin said:
WARLOCK said:
Ok, I will retract my statement or
just watch Stern, JJP and Planetary Pinball Supply.

PPS who are they? With that loser web site which links everything yet nothing........? Hmmmmmm

There are clues and signs to all of these hints. Figure out the riddles.

Sometimes I just want to be slapped in the face with a dead fish rather than think hard ;)

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough

I have never had a horse in this race.
I have never bought a container pin.

I neither endorse nor condemn this form of pin purchase.

I only indicate that given the actions and activity at the current Expo in Chicago,
the new announcements are game changers far beyond what most collectors and
sellers realize perhaps for what is happening.

That is all. I am done here.

All the very best.

xkane47

Jan 18, 2013
Quebec

I know it's a good thing that they produce new mm, but 8000$ for a machine is more than half of us can afford

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

xkane47 said:
I know it's a good thing that they produce new mm, but 8000$ for a machine is more than half of us can afford

I think Warlock's point of view (and mine) is that this is definitely not a "good thing". If you can just reproduce a 15 year old game and affect market value overnight, what will future buyers of other games have on their minds?

That being said, $8K for a game that regularly sells for $12K-$15K in restored condition is a very good price. Many believ that PPS and their distributors sold them too cheaply... As is evidenced by the fact that they are oversold and now slated to produce many more than stated.

Sorry t derail the thread further Gerry... but the relevance to pin prices on the whole will eventually be great IMO.

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne

C'mon guys there are already several discussions on this topic - let's not sidetrack Gerry's thread.

Pinballer

May 16, 2013
Etobicoke

Gerry

What is the status, do you still need four more games to be ordered ? Could you please list what is still available.

Gerry

Nov 14, 2012
St-Georges de Beauce, Québec

Pinballer said:
Gerry

What is the status, do you still need four more games to be ordered ? Could you please list what is still available.

missing data east-gotlieb

update list:

1 MEDIEVAL MADNESS , playfield repainted , not very professional work , but now is without wear
1 MONSTER BASH , little wear (pict. 6173 sept.link )
1 CHAMPION PUB , only the arms was repaired
5 addams family:
1° without topper and with more little point of wear ,missing flipper buttons . decals of cabinet gold . (pict. 7749 june link )
2° very good condition , 2 decals of the house invisible ruined , ( pict.9897 june link)
3° with wear near windows , pict1652
4° perfect , just little repaired on plastic of display ,( pict. 3029 sept.link)
5° good addams , unfortunately anyone have try to remove the mylar and have weared the playfield , not a lot .( pict. 3058 sept link )

6 INDIANA JONES

1° two little invisible touches on yellow , for the rest perfect
2° good (pict. 1000 july link)
3° only colours of decals of the cabinet faded . (3905 sept link )
4° playfield and colours decals cabinet excellent , just any needle near end of playfield , near flippers . missing the downbar of the lockbar . ( 4122 sept link )
5° ok , only colours of cabinet decals little faded (4585 sept link )
6° ok , only colours of cabinet decals little faded (4987 sept link )

7 TWILIGHT ZONE :

1° with two point of wear
2° with little wear pict.2327
4° beautiful playfield , ceramic ball , only left side of cabinet decals faded .
5° good playfield , only one small point of wear , missing clock , for the rest ok (4703 sept link )
6° good playfield , ceramic ball, cabinet decals faded , ( 4795 sept link )
7° good playfield , ceramic ball, cabinet decals faded , ( 4937 sept link )

3 JUNK YARD
5 REVENGE FROM MARS , one with monitor smaller , working
2 REVENGE FROM MARS complete , board ok , pc complete , not light the monitor, pict 1860
1 REVENGE TV with monitor broken and with glass not original
1 REVENGE TV little wear , any decals ruined , perfect working 100% 8450 sept.link)
1 THE MACHINE not working ½ display
1 ROLLERGAMES OK
5 WC94 3 ok , the second missing only soccer player , 5° and 6° little wear (4450 sept.link)
1 CREATURE FTBL with invisible wear (3870 sept. link)
1 CREATURE FTBL with invisible wear , hologram complete start ,mirror rotates ok , light the lamps , but do not see the monster , (4458 sept.link)
1 FLINTSTONES ok
1 FLINTSTONES , ( 4958 sept link )
1 HURRICANE
1 POPEYE ( 4059 sept link )
1 FUNHOUSE working , display ok , only one little point of wear , (4328 sept link )
1 FUNHOUSE ok not working first display , any coils missing down playfield . great playfield (4154 sept link )
1 CYCLONE , great playfield , light but not start , all boards seem good , sure any insignificance ! ( 4310 sept link)
1 SPACE STATION , very good condition ,
1 FISH TALES very good condition , ( 4568 sept link)
1 GETAWAY (pict 4685 sept link ) ‘diamond plate ‘
1 GETAWAY ( pict 4760 sept link ) ‘diamond plate ‘
1 GETAWAY ( pict 4866 sept link ) ‘ diamond plate ‘
1 WHO DUNNIT , perfect , (4665 sept link )
1 NO FEAR , only decals of cabinet faded , ( 4716 sept link )
1 DRACULA , only decals of cabinet faded ,(4659 sept link )
1 DRACULA , only decals of cabinet faded , (4748 sept link)
1 DRACULA , beautiful red colors of cabinet , invisible point of wear , (5035 sept link )
1 DEMOLITION MAN , (4673 sept link )
1 JOHNNY MNEMONIC ( 4679 sept link)
1 DIRTY HARRY (4729 sept link)
1 NO GOOD GOLFERS ( 5048 sept link )
1 JUDGE DREDD , only left side of cabinet’s decals ruined (4768 sept link )
1 JUDGE DREDD ,( 4785 sept link )
1 HIGH SPEED , good condition , working 100%, wear around the mylar , decals of cabinet not original (?) ( 4778 sept link )
1 WHIRLWIND , little cracks around the mylar , topper little broken (4908 sept link)
1 CORVETTE
1 BLACK KNIGHT 2000 , light and no , need to check , general good condition , little wear around the mylar,
1 TERMINATOR 2 ( 4812 sept link )
1 DR WHO diamond plate (4899 sept link)
1 DR WHO diamond plate ( 4921 sept link)

STERN

2 PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN
3 PLAYBOY , one not start (all boards ok ) , translite little ruined , (pict. 3624 sept. link)
1STRIKER XTREME complete not working to check and revise , maybe little acid on battery board (2833 july link)
3 ELVIS
1 WHEEL OF FORTUNE
1 WORLD POKER TOUR
1 ROLLER COASTER , display little exaust , invisible wear (sept link)
1 SHARKEYS SHOOTOUT , missing 1 target and 2 bumpers , display light and no , to check board , (4978 sept link )
1 AUSTIN POWER , missing speaker panel , display and board , coin door , ( 5015 sept link )

SEGA

1 SPACE JAM without 1 board
1 MAVERICK , WORKING 100 % only not working the display ( july link )
1 GODZILLA , MISSING HEAD on playfield , little decals scratched
1 FRANKENSTEIN (4738 sept link )
1 007 GOLDENEYE ( 4887 sept link )
1 HARLEY DAVIDSON ( 4853 sept link)

gottlieb

1 GOLD WINGS
1 CHALLENGE SOCCER with wear and without display
1 counterforce , many wear , working ,
1 SUPER MARIO BROS , many wear around mylar pict.3184 sept. link )
1 RESCUE 911 wear down the elicopter

DATA EAST

4 ROCKY AND BULL.
1 SIMPSON ok good condition , very little wear
1 tALES FROM THE CRYPT , not start ,little acid near battery , ( pict. 4021 sept link )
1 TALES FROM THE CRYPT , ok only cabinet little ruined , (4875 sept link)
1 CHECK POINT , wear around the mylar
1 TOMMY , PERFECT ( 4644 sept link)
1 SECRET SERVICE , perfect playfield and cabinet , only not light the display , all boards
1 JURASSIK PARK (5008 sept link)

Pinballer

May 16, 2013
Etobicoke

Gerry

Looking for an update ? Are the other games that arrived in the warehouse available with pictures and prices ? How many more orders do you need to close this October container shipment ? Thanks

dmachry

Feb 23, 2013
Burlington, Ontario

Hi Gerry: You have a "Revenge TV" listed for the Oct container (monitor broken). Is this a Revenge From Mars? Any pictures? Still working on a container? Thanks.

Chill

Apr 11, 2013
Guelph

Gerry,

I see a pair of "Doctor Who Diamond Plate" listings - but couldn't find the photos.

Is the container still open?
Are either of these pins still available?
Can I get a price please?

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.