• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Bally The shadow Pinball all Led

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jays

Jun 1, 2016
Ottawa
Bally The shadow Pinball all Led

FOR SALE NO TRADE !!!!

4700$

The Good: shadow the cab is really nice and not faded like most of them, the red is bright and all there and it seem like there is no scratch or almost none. under the leg protector the print as wrinkle. The playfield is really nice and again unlike most Shadow the red is unfaded. The whole game including the flasher are led. The flasher are now Blue instead of orange. The rom and security chip as been updated to the latest. I have the original Transliste as well as this one.

The Bad: The head as probably been scratch between doors. The sanctum area as some wear since a circle vinyl sticker cover this area.The big black center insert are cracked around the insert like most shadow but this one is really really light compare to the other that I saw.3 plastic are cracked or broken but 2 of them are almost impossible to notice since they are under the mini playfield.The side rails as been lightly damage probably due to a head drop.Everything electronicaly work perfectly the only problem I can see is the dmd has the last right vertical line burn.

The only reason this as to go is because I am moving out and I can't take this with me.

Attachments

• shadow (15).JPG
    shadow (15).JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 22
  • shadow (18).JPG
    shadow (18).JPG
    90 KB · Views: 19
  • shadow (1).jpg
    shadow (1).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 20
  • shadow (16).JPG
    shadow (16).JPG