• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Bally Elektra

Status
Not open for further replies.

glauses

Oct 27, 2014
Calgary
looking to sell my Elektra it is a nice example backglass is mint cab is good middle and lower playfield are good upper playfield I have the overlay for it not installed from Germany. all new rubbers leds for the GI, and all 6 new displays in blue LED. just looking to get what I have into it back out of $3200 message me if you are interested and I can send pics plays great.

Resteth

Aug 13, 2020
Nelson, BC
Bumping up
looking to sell my Elektra it is a nice example backglass is mint cab is good middle and lower playfield are good upper playfield I have the overlay for it not installed from Germany. all new rubbers leds for the GI, and all 6 new displays in blue LED. just looking to get what I have into it back out of $3200 message me if you are interested and I can send pics plays great.

Hi, I am from BC, but coming to Calgary early next week, can I have a look at your Elektra, with aim to purchase in the following week if all is well. Is the pin working 100 %, nothing missing and in need of nothing but a few cosmetics for that price? Hi res pics would be appreciated. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.