• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Bally Coin Door emblem

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
My Mata Hari came with a Bally emblem in the middle section of the coin slot which is pretty cool, I was looking for 2 more for my other machines. I did search ebay and the usual sites people have linked from here but I didn't see them.

Any leads or information on these appreciated, I'm not sure if they are rare or common.

Thanks

[url=https://flic.kr/p/shP1Uy] 2015-04-26_05-23-20[/URL]

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Thanks, I realize now my picture wasn't very clear. I'm talking about the insert that says "Bally" just above the sticker and between the 2 quarter slots.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
You're right, that one is hard to find. What I would recommend is to contact flashinstinct on here and give him the dimensions of the sticker. That guy can make anything pinball related when it comes to decals and such. That would be your best bet. Good luck.

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Thanks, that's it! Much better than the blank silver spot in the middle. I'll have to figure out a way to get them up here without paying a fortune in shipping.

tommyv

Nov 16, 2012
Scarborough
Thanks, that's it! Much better than the blank silver spot in the middle. I'll have to figure out a way to get them up here without paying a fortune in shipping.

1) They'll bring pre-ordered items to Allentown this weekend. Check to see if you still have time to order for Allentown pick-up and see if one of the usual gang can collect it for you.

2) Does Starburst still do bulk Marco orders?

3) I think that I got mine from CPR. I don't see it on their site, but you could send them a note.

4) Hook up the back-light and stick a spare price plate in there. No one needs to know that there's no coin mech.

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Thanks for the suggestions, I missed the cut off for orders to Allentown but Marco actually has some reasonable shipping options so I took the cheapest of those.

Last edited: