• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Avengers LE (AIQLE) $12,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Up for sale, Avengers AIQLE. Mint condition.
I installed a cliffy in the shooter lane before hitting the start button.
Will take some photos soon but it's like new so check the Stern website if you can't wait.

Asking $12,500 firm.

Due to Covid, I'm insisting on a contact-free transaction. That means you can't come see the game before taking it home. I'll have it wrapped and ready, downstairs for pickup.
I understand that nobody wants to take a risk, buying a game with anything not as expected so what I propose is the following: some kind of Skype call or whatever, and I'll go over every inch of the game if you like.
If you're interested, I'll then unplug the machine and not put another game on it.
Can also take as many photos/close-ups etc as you wish. You wont have any surprises when you get it home.
If you're interested, let me know. I could have it ready as early as this weekend, depending on timing but there's no rush either.

-Drew

P.S. for references, go to www.eatabagofdicks.com

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Might I interest you in trading for a meal. It is one course... A satchel filled with phalli.

Drew's games are too notch. Dealt on many occasions. Good luck with the sale! Great game!

Reactions: Chambahz

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Funny how I post the words “bagofdicks” and all you guys suddenly show up!
Lol, just kidding.
Thanks for the kind words. Hope you’re all doing well and Happy Holidays to everyone.

May your stockings be stuffed with...

-Drew

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Funny how I post the words “bagofdicks” and all you guys suddenly show up!
Lol, just kidding.
Thanks for the kind words. Hope you’re all doing well and Happy Holidays to everyone.

May your stockings be stuffed with...

-Drew
It's official, drew wears stockings.

Reactions: Chambahz
Status
Not open for further replies.